Saturday, October 13, 2012

New Arts Radio Show: "The Artist Speaks with Victoria Arendt"


[As received from Victoria Arendt...]
 
"The Artist Speaks with Victoria Arendt"
Victoria Arendt
 My show is all about dedicating time to hear the voice of the artist.  I will be discussing the many aspects of what it means to be an artist.  I will also be interviewing artist and creative people to learn where they find their inspiration and how they get into their creative zones. We will also be exploring the sometimes difficult task of pricing your artwork and finding your target market.  Please join me every Wednesday at 3:00pm on www.RhinoOnAir.com.  You can also join my facebook page to hear podcasts from each segment.  www.facebook.com/TheArtistSpeaksWithVictoriaArendt
 

Here's the link to my first interview with Duncan McClellan.  http://rhinoonair.com/?p=2431  He was great!

Also, here's what RhinoOnAir added to their website about me joining the station:  http://rhinoonair.com/?p=2423

No comments:

Post a Comment