Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

[For those who live outside the US, this is a day when we commemorate Indians saving the lives of the Europeans who would later massacre them. It was supposedly a moment of peace, and in the US it serves as a day to give thanks for what we have. Tomorrow people stampede and literally kill each other to buy more. Ain't that America...]

Dinner.

To all of you who graced my life this year, too many to mention (and then I would forget someone and be in trouble!), who loved me, smiled...whose eyes glittered and made mine do the same, shared the good and the sad... even those who butted heads with me...thank you. To the artists for humanizing us. After Love, it is the ultimate superpower. You are my heroes. Thank you.
Happy Thanksgiving!
 
--- Luis

No comments:

Post a Comment