Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Art Taco!





" Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, blog. Those who can't blog run for public office"    --- From the Tao of Taco.

 

It seems like yesterday that I went looking for a new local arts blog to read, and couldn't find one I liked, so I decided to start my own. Art Taco was born. That was three years and hundreds of events, thousands of people and works of art ago. Decades before that I was a habitue of the arts scene yet not prepared for the amount of work it would take to attempt to serve the arts community.








And what a community it is. The Bay area is a trying environment for artists, a crucible for creatives that pour themselves into the arts, breathing life into this area -- and this blog.



Thank you for asking all the right questions and most of all, for humanizing us. This blog has always been about you.

--- Luis




No comments:

Post a Comment