Above are fine arts wearable fashion products from Spathos, a company headed by George Medeirons and Scott Durfee, renowned artists in the area and long time friends of Art Taco.
Here is what they are striving for....
- Expenses to cover our first trade show appearance! Yikes!
- Which includes: building an *SPECTACULAR* booth to showcase our product….Lighting, display cases, large scale photography, catalogs, sales material, show fees and of course inventory!
- Complete rewards to our generous backers, including shipping …not an inexpensive task!
- Pay fees and of course the Internal Revenue Service …everyone needs to get paid!
- Purchase materials…we source only American made…harder than you think!
- Purchase manufacturing production tools…some are just plain tuckered out!
- Cover costs for new marketing materials…Spathose is ready for their close-up!
- If we are fortunate to raise more than our target goal, rest assured that these funds will be put to excellent use…more materials, more tools, more marketing materials…more Spathose!
I can vouch for these guys and what they do 100%. Please throw them all the love you can.
Go here [Link]