Saturday, July 6, 2013

From Matt Deterior:: July Propaganda

Okay - so apparently there were some issues with my last Newsletter.. I will try to make this one less like that.  I currently have around 100 pieces of art in shows around the country, I have a list of these exhibitions at the bottom - if and when you check them out please let me know what you think!
 
MD
 
 
1- "FIELD of VISION" @ Metropolis Collective (Mechanicsburg, PA)
 
All I can say is that I am honored to be included in this show and I will be showing my very best along side some of the very best. 
If you can make it to this one, do so.
 
 
Read the full exhibition write up at ArtSlant: HERE
Inline image 1
 
 
 
2- "Tales of Insect Lore" @ Sev Ven Gallery (Huntington Beach, CA)
 
I will have two new paintings in this exhibit. There is a sneak peak of one HERE.
 
Inline image 3
CURRENT EXHIBITIONS:
 
 
*June 1st - July 31st
"Sometimes, All the Time" (solo exhibition)
@ La.Va Cafe (Philadelphia, PA)
 
*June 7th - July 31st
"XSive Art Summer Show" (group show)
@ XS (Baltimore, MD)
 
*June 7th - 31st
"VANITAS" (group show)
@ Kaleid Gallery (San Jose, CA)
 
*June 29th - July 27th
"The Black, White and Red Show" (group show)
@ Funhouse Gallery (Detriot, MI)
 
*June 29th - July 12th
"{BRIDGE}" (group show)
@ lowercase gallery (Wrightsville, PA)
 
  www.MattDeterior.com
http://MattDeterior.storenvy.com/
www.facebook.com/MattDeterior
http://twitter.com/MattDeterior
__________

No comments:

Post a Comment